Customer satisfaction is always top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your Matchstick Jewellery order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange.
How to return an item
Please contact us by email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order, we will issue you with a Returns Number as well as our DHL account number required to proceed the return/exchange.
- Book a collection with DHL in the UK by calling 0844 248 0844 or visit www.dhl.com for global contact details to arrange a pickup.
- Within 7 days all customers must complete a return form which will be sent to you via email, request form firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All customers need to pay Matchstick Jewellery in advance of booking returned goods with DHL in order to use Matchstick Jewellery DHL account. Please note this is the only way to return goods due to special insurance whilst goods are in transit due to high value.
- UK returns will need to book their collection call 0844 248 0844 and fill in a DHL Way Bill, you must request 'way bill' when booking returns with DHL. When DHL arrive, you must fill in (including senders and receives details) sign and date the slip appropriately.
- International returns will need to book their collection through appropriate office, you can find your office through www.dhl.com. You must fill the DHL Airway Bill and you must request ‘airway bill’ when booking returns with DHL. When DHL arrive, you must fill in (including senders and receives details) sign and date the slip appropriately.
- Returns will need to include both your return form and DHL way bill/airway bill with the item(s) you wish to return.
- You will need to leave your parcel open for DHL courier can check the item(s) being sent.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
- The shipping charges you will incur returning a purchase (including insurance) as follows:
- UK £79.00 per item
- International £99.00 per item
All refunds need to be notified within 7 days, from the date you receive your purchase
All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred. The original shipping charges will not be refunded. If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or call 9am – 6pm Monday to Saturday +44 (0) 7747867724.
If you are living outside the EU, you will also have received a Proforma Invoice with your package. This needs to be completed and enclosed with the items you wish to return. On this form please indicate which item(s) are being returned by ticking the boxes alongside the product details. Complete the Returns Number section with the number you have been issued and sign appropriately.
Please read carefully return policy
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided. Please ensure when returning the parcel the pendant and jewellery box is properly protected as per original delivery.
- Return outside the 14 day window may be accepted at our discretion. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Returns that are damaged, or returned without the original packaging will not be accepted.